I have no shame in admitting that I am addicted to refreshing my Instagram page constantly throughout the day. I spend time scrolling through my feed while having morning coffee, while waiting for time to pass, and during commercial breaks while watching primetime TV. One of my favorite things to find while scrolling through my Instagram feed is health and fitness inspiration. The ultimate aim of any health and fitness influencer is to get verified as this is a clear sign that you are making an impression on Instagram. it would be so awesome to learn how to get verified on instagram.
I have put together a list of my 10 favorite fitness Instagram accounts to follow. I don’t necessarily use my Instagram for fitness motivation (but there are plenty of great accounts to get you up off the couch). Rather I like to find ideas for new exercises, workouts, and the latest fashion trends in workout gear. From these accounts you are guaranteed to find a quick ab or total body workout, different variations of squats, and new bodyweight exercises to try. And these ladies always look super fashionable. Of course, if you want to follow in their footsteps and create your own Instagram page for fitness there are a variety of ways you can promote your page and grow your audience. For instance, if you are impressed by these ladies and want to share your tips and tricks, one way of getting visibility is to Buy Instagram Video Views since more views mean that more people see your content. Or, if you are looking to improve your Instagram video views, you may want to search online for an Instagram viewer downloader or visit this page to learn more. No matter what you decide to choose you can always do research into finding the best option for you as there are a whole host of video viewers and audience growth tools created for any business. So, if you are interested in creating your own fitness page, you can search online and check out a review similar to this nitreo reviewed page. Get yourself into your new fitness routine and share it with your new audience.
I always suggest beginning each week with a written fitness plan. If you don’t want to make your own, check out this review here instead. You could incorporate a new exercise you learn into a tabata workout or end a cardio session with a quick ab routine. Many of the videos they post could be your entire workout for the day once you go through the desired amount of sets. There are so many ways to use Instagram to get inspired, including using websites similar to https://socialfollow.co in order to quickly build your following, and I just wanted to share with you some of the accounts I check out daily. Enjoy! Alternatively instead of gawping at another’s progress and fitness, if you truly would like to be inspired and start training yourself you could into diet reviews and fitness routines such as the Shepherd’s Diet review and start to see the progress in yourself instead of a social media influence.
1) Natalie Jill @nataliejillfit: Natalie is a certified trainer and posts daily workout videos that only take a few minutes and involve NO EQUIPMENT! I enjoy using her videos at the end of a run or when I’m taking a day off from lifting but still want to do some strength training.
2) Anna Victoria @annavictoria: Anna posts workout videos, inspirational photos, and some delicious looking healthy foods. I like her workout videos because I have learned many different (more complex) variations for exercises I already do, which has challenged me and left me REALLY sore the next day.
3) Alexa Jean Brown @alexajeanfitness: Alexa posts workout videos that don’t require any equipment. She uses park benches, chairs, and curbs to get a great workout. I like to incorporate some of her exercises while on a run (strength blitzes). For example I’ll stop and do 20 jump squats on the curb then continue running. She also has Ebooks for ab and butt challenges that are super affordable! And her adorable daughter randomly appears in some of her videos and always makes me smile.
4) TwoBadBodies @twobadbodies: These two girls have been training together ever since college. You don’t NEED a training partner to benefit from the videos they post, but would be fun if you have one. Just clicking on one video you will get a ton of different exercise ideas that you can incorporate into your own workout.
5) Idalis Velazquez @ivfitness: I just recently came across this account and am so excited to use her videos to inspire my next few workouts. She posts quick and easy workout videos, motivational quotes, and fresh healthy foods.
6) Cassey Ho @blogilates: Cassey has a list of credentials including creator of POP Pilates. Her account is great because she posts total body, yoga, and pilates videos. Use her account for stretching ideas or for a quick pilates ab routine.
7) Karena and Katrina @toneitup: These girls seem to have such a fabulous lives! They are best friends and have made workout and meal plan guides their business. Their guides can be purchased on their site but they also post great free videos and healthy meal ideas on Instagram.
8) Kayla Itsines @kayla_itsines: Kayla is a personal trainer that has Ebooks for training and meal planning. And she posts free videos on her account along with motivational photos. Her abs are amazing and her workout clothes are always super cute.
9) Tana @tanaashleee: Tana uses some gym equipment in her videos for strength training. But if you are looking to get toned she has unique exercises to try that usually just require dumbbells or a barbell. She also writes variations for each exercise in her posts.
10) SkinnyMom @skinnymom: This is a great account that offers a little bit of everything. From fitness videos, exercise tips, healthy food makeovers, to inspirational quotes it seriously has it all!
Did I miss your favorite fitness account to follow on Instagram? Leave me a comment below for some new accounts to check out. And I hope this will inspire you to try something new while mapping out your summer workout plans. And lastly, don’t forget to check out kenji ai if you want to boost your instagram following! They provide great results so I hear!