Good morning and happy Friday!  I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving yesterday with family and friends and you ate plenty of delicious food.  Ours was pretty low key, very relaxing and I’m still stuffed.

Now it’s time to start thinking about the Holidays.  I am not typically a Black Friday shopper.  Just not a huge fan of big crowds, but I typically do a little online shopping.  I plan to bring you a Holiday Gift Guide in the near future so today I’m sticking with the typical Friday Favorites, all things food, fitness, fashion, and desserts I’ve been loving lately.

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving it was just my husband and I for dinner but we still cooked a large turkey and all the fixings.  Hello leftovers for the next few days.  Since it was just the two of us it was nice to spend some quality time together in the kitchen and relaxing on the couch reflecting on all the things we’re grateful for.  For dinner Tom is always in charge of the turkey and I made something similar to this stuffing recipe (except with sage sausage and no apples or cranberries), mashed potatoes, and just steamed green beans, roasted brussels and corn.  It was the least amount of cooking we had ever done on Thanksgiving so I actually had a lot of time to enjoy snacks and football before hand.

img_0029

img_0030

And of course we can’t forget about dessert.  Last year I made this Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake it was such a hit I had to do it again.   I added a graham cracker crust and made homemade whip cream to top it with.  And I may or may not have had two slices, so good!

Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake

Photo from my Instagram

Pumpkin Cheesecake Cake

Angie’s Boom Chicka Pop Seasonal Flavors

Seriously these Angie’s Boom Chicka Pop seasonal flavors sounded so delicious I couldn’t resist grabbing them at the grocery store.  They also had a white chocolate peppermint flavor I might pick up in the future.  I can’t wait to open these on our next TV or Movie night.  They make the perfect snack paired with a glass of wine.

img_0027

Quest Cereal Bars

Not only has Quest come out with three new flavors this year Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, Blueberry Muffin, and Rocky Road.  But they also recently released their new Cereal Bars. I am a big fan of the Cinnamon Roll flavor.

img_0026

Black Friday Affiliate Deals

Beachbody is offering up to 65% off some of their most popular fitness programs today through Monday.

Carbon 38 is offering up to 50% off Favorite Styles.

20% off Gilt City with Code:  CYBER

But 2 Get 1 Free on all Vitamin Shop Products

Workouts

Feel like you need to get moving today to work off some of that Thanksgiving Dinner?  Head on over to my Fitness Page for some great Cardio and Strength Training Workouts.  This Lower Body Circuit is one of my favorites!

Lower Body Circuit Workout. Workout your legs and abs doing body weight and strength training exercises. Sweet and Strong Blog

Thanks to Heather for today’s link up.  Check out previous Friday Favorites here.

Thanksgiving Recap, Snacks, and Black Friday Deals for today's Friday Favorites @questnutrition @boomchickapop Click To Tweet

How was your Thanksgiving?

What are you doing to prepare for the Holidays this weekend?

Favorite TV/Movie watching snack?

16 Comments on Thanksgiving, Popcorn, Cereal Bars, and Shopping Deals

1. Avatar
    Evangeline
    November 25, 2016 at 2:24 pm (3 years ago)

Everything looks delicious! That’s nice that you got some extra time to be with your hubby and relax. Thanksgiving was really nice for my family. I got to see my nieces and have a few schoolwork-free days, which was a huge blessing 🙂

November 27, 2016 at 10:21 pm (3 years ago)

Yay for school work free days!

2. Avatar
    Emily
    November 25, 2016 at 2:34 pm (3 years ago)

Ooh where did you get the Boom Chicka Pop holiday flavors? And that sounds like a SUPER restful Thanksgiving. So many gifts to be thankful for! GOD IS GOOD!

November 27, 2016 at 10:21 pm (3 years ago)

We have Safeway grocery stores where I found them at the beginning of an aisle, they weren’t with the snacks.

3. Avatar
    Ellie Pell
    November 25, 2016 at 11:38 pm (3 years ago)

My Thanksgiving was really relaxing and low key. I did eat some delicious food and did some Turkey trotting 🙂
    I really want to try that sugar cookie popcorn. Definitely going on my list of things to buy this holiday season!

November 27, 2016 at 10:22 pm (3 years ago)

I love getting a workout in before eating thanksgiving dinner, way to turkey trot!

4. Avatar
    Jen @ Chase the Red Grape
    November 28, 2016 at 8:06 am (3 years ago)

Oh your thanksgiving meal looks so good! I cannot wait for Christmas to get my Turkey fix!!
    And those popcorn flavours look amazing – I hope they eventually ship those bad boys ever here! Although we did get some fresh bacon and Parmesan popcorn at the weekend that was divine!

November 30, 2016 at 4:45 pm (3 years ago)

Oh parmesan popcorn sounds delicious, but YES you have to get Boom Chicka Pop if they start shipping it!

5. Avatar
    Julie @ Running in a Skirt
    November 28, 2016 at 1:19 pm (3 years ago)

What a nice and relaxing Thanksgiving!!! Glad you guys made the full meal, even though you were by yourselves. Totally worth it!

November 30, 2016 at 4:46 pm (3 years ago)

And we had so many leftovers! I just froze the last of the turkey yesterday for maybe some soup in the next few weeks.

6. Avatar
    Sarah @ Sweet Miles
    November 28, 2016 at 1:36 pm (3 years ago)

That lower body workout looks like a sweaty one! I’m about to recap my workouts from last week, and I’m already craving some more gym time! Amazing how getting back into the gym gives you SO much energy to workout – the hardest part is just starting!

November 30, 2016 at 4:47 pm (3 years ago)

The first two weeks of starting a fitness plan are definitely the hardest, but once you make it part of your daily lifestyle it gets much easier!

7. Avatar
    Cora
    November 29, 2016 at 1:54 am (3 years ago)

The quiet time with just you and your husband sounds so lovely. I’m glad each of you got that restful time together to just reflect and each other each others company. And that cake!! He’s a lucky guy to have you bake that up.
    Ooooo I’ve seen the chocolate sea salt and white chocolate mint flavors of the popcorn here but not the sugar cookie! I do think I need to splurge and get myself a bag soon.

November 30, 2016 at 4:48 pm (3 years ago)

It was a really nice time together. And yes to splurging on seasonal flavors! After all they are only in stores a few months, right!!!

8. Avatar
    Heather @ Polyglot Jot
    November 30, 2016 at 12:49 am (3 years ago)

omg I havent seen that holiday popcorn yet! I loved the halloween/fall flavors im sure ill love those too!
    Glad you got to enjoy a quiet thanksgiving together…I did that last year for Christmas dinner and it was really special.

November 30, 2016 at 4:49 pm (3 years ago)

The quiet was nice, and now I’m looking forward to some time with family at Christmas. And I’m so mad I never saw the Fall flavors, I guess I’ll have to wait until next year!