Happy Friday! We almost made it through a full week back after a Holiday break. And only 24 days until Christmas! If you’re like me, I hold off on my holiday shopping until probably about two weeks before. But I’m always making lists of ideas for family and friends in my phone. Today I’m linking up with Heather for Friday Favorites and sharing A Gift Guide for the Fitness Lover. From quality workout gear to essential equipment to have in your home gym, there are so many great gift ideas for the fitness lover in your life.

Accessories

fitness-lovers-holiday-gift-guide-for-her

S’well Reusable Bottle // Kettlebell Set // Bluetooth Wireless Headphones

Foam Roller // Fitbit Charge // Dry Shampoo

Ban.do Work it Out Gym Bag // Weighted Jump Rope // ASICS Athletic Socks

You could also get something a little festive and funny at the same time – instead of simply a water bottle, get something customised to the exercise at hand. A round grip bottle can be easier to drink from during workouts. In a similar vein, you could get some photo socks for them to use either during or after their workouts, so they can either always know which pair is for the gym, or at the very least stay crisp and clean post-workout!

Activewear

Alo Moto Leggings // Alo Accelerate Leggings

Fabletics Sign up and become a VIP member and receive great rates on complete and stylish workout outfits.

Lululemon Fly Away Tamer Headband. I am picky when it comes to headbands and this is one of my favorites.

Other Ideas

A massage

Classpass, a monthly membership that connects you to studios for fitness classes

Flywheel or Soul Cycle Spin Classes

GPS Activity Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor

You could even consider the Fitbit Charge 2. Even though they’re more expensive than the original charge, they are packed with more features and look so stylish. It all depends whether you really want to treat that special someone!

Just thinking about gifts puts me in the holiday mood. So happy we got our Christmas tree up last weekend and I can enjoy some shopping and cookie baking this weekend 🙂

img_6707

Gift Guide for the Fitness Lover in your life #workout #holidays Click To Tweet

Who is your favorite family member or friend to shop for?

What are you getting the fitness lover in your life?

Any fun plans this weekend?

Pin For Later

Gift Guide for the Fitness Lover 2016

10 Comments on Gift Guide for the Fitness Lover

1. Avatar
    Heather @ Polyglot Jot
    December 2, 2016 at 1:21 pm (3 years ago)

I love the “After this we’re getting pizza” thats so hilarious! I’ve also seen a shirt that said Will Squat for Tacos and I want it!
    Etsy has such cute personalized workout shirts!

December 3, 2016 at 10:12 pm (3 years ago)

Yes I love all the funny quote t-shirts, I don’t own one yet though so maybe I need to add that to my list.

2. Avatar
    Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine
    December 2, 2016 at 6:18 pm (3 years ago)

Kettlebells!! I got my first kettlebells a few years ago for Christmas from my grandparents 😉 Haha! I need heavier ones now! My 20lb is not cutting it!

December 3, 2016 at 10:13 pm (3 years ago)

I don’t have any and really want some! Hope you get some new ones this year!

3. Avatar
    GiGi Eats
    December 3, 2016 at 3:43 am (3 years ago)

LULU gift card for me – I need sports bras that actually FIT the ladies! LOL!

December 3, 2016 at 10:13 pm (3 years ago)

Yes their sports bras are the best! Happy Holidays Gigi!

4. Avatar
    Farrah
    December 3, 2016 at 5:00 pm (3 years ago)

I recently got a bunch of that dry shampoo on sale at TJ Maxx and it’s glorious! <3 I'm loving that pizza gym bag too, hahaha. :]

December 3, 2016 at 10:14 pm (3 years ago)

Yes it’s my favorite brand. And that make that quote in a water cup too, too funny!

5. Avatar
    Mackenzie
    December 4, 2016 at 7:09 am (3 years ago)

Awesome ideas!!!! I love gifts like the swell water bottle because it’s something everyone would want, but is too expensive to spend on yourself!! Thanks for sharing 🙂

December 5, 2016 at 10:24 pm (3 years ago)

Totally agree about the water bottle! There are certain things I would never buy for myself, so I add them to a wish list. Good luck with your holiday shopping!