Happy Friday friends!  Hope you had a great week and are ready to start the weekend.  After spending most of my time at home last weekend, I’m excited to have fun Saturday plans.  Including a workout class, lunch date, and pedicure.  Follow along on Instagram for all the fun. But before we can kick start the weekend it’s time for Friday Favorites.  Where I share all the things I’ve been loving lately with you.

Rocksbox

I recently signed up for and received my first Rocksbox.  Rocksbox is a designer jewelry membership program.  You get three hand selected jewelry pieces from over 30 designers delivered to your door based off items on your wish list.   You can keep the pieces for as long as you want.  When you’re ready to change them out you just return the box to receive a new set. You could also choose to purchase a piece and the monthly membership fee is applied as a credit each month.  It reminds me a lot of Rent The Runway, but for jewelry.  I truly think having a new jewelry piece completely transforms an outfit, I am so excited to style my current set.

Rocksbox jewelry

If you’d like to try a FREE month of Rocksbox use my code:  sweetandstrongblogxoxo at checkout.  It also make a great gift if you have any friends or family birthdays coming up.

Here’s what I received in my first set:

Jill Michael Basic Cuff in Gold

Rocksbox jewelry

Kendra Scott Dee Earrings in Rose Quartz

Rocksbox jewelry

Perry Street Gwyneth Necklace in white.

Rocksbox jewelryI’m really excited about the drop earrings and statement necklace.

Rocksbox Jewelry

Power Up Snacks

Gourmet Nut Company has introduced new trail mixes called Power Up Snacks.  They are 100% all natural trail mixes made with the best ingredients.  Power Up has a variety of blends such as Antioxidant Mix, High Energy, Protein Packed, and Mega Omega just to name a few to serve your daily needs.

Power Up Snacks Trail Mix Blends

They provided me with a variety of mixes to try and so far I’ve been loving them all.  I eat a portion in the afternoon at work or when I get home to help keep me full until dinner.

Power Up Snacks Trail Mix Blend

All the blends I’ve tried have been delicious, but so far the Protein Packed  is my favorite.  I don’t think I’ve ever had dried cherries before and OMG are they delicious!  Perfect amount of nuts and sweetness.

Target Finds

Anyone else notice the last few months the normal ‘Target dollar section’ has had some really cute home decor.  When visiting my friend Jocelyn I noticed she had this pineapple candy dish and on my last trip to Target I found they only had one left and had to pick it up.  Yes, the candy is missing, forget to buy that, lol.  But something chocolatey will fill it up very soon.

Biotin and Collagen Conditioner

While on my Target trip I also picked up this OGX Thick & Full Biotin & Collagen conditioner.  I know biotin and collagen have been proven to help hair grow stronger and healthier so I really wanted to try this.  I’ve only used it a few times so I can’t say if it’s necessarily making my hair thicker, but I have high hopes!  True story I used to have such thick frizzy hair in elementary school my hairdresser actually thinned it out with thinning sheers.  With all the dying since middle school my hair is so much thinner now, what I would give for that thick head of hair again!

Sweets to Try

Lately on the weekends I’ve been baking one yummy homemade dessert for us and thought I would share some of the delicious recipes with you.

I made this Lemon Blueberry French Toast Bake for brunch.  The combo of lemon and blueberries was delicious!  I used french bread instead of the kings hawaiian rolls that the recipe calls for.

Lemon Blueberry French Toast

Remember how I told you a few weeks ago how obsessed I was with doughnuts.  Well I made these Glazed Chocolate Doughnut Holes last weekend.  I think I made them a little too big, they almost tasted like mini cupcakes with glaze.  But they sure were yummy!

Chocolate Glazed Doughnut Holes

Healthy Snacks, @Rocksbox, tasty desserts, and other Friday Favorites #fridayfavs Click To Tweet

Thanks to Heather for todays Friday Favorites link up.  You can view previous Friday Favorites posts here.

What jewelry piece do you think makes an outfit?

Tell me what you’ve been loving lately.

Thick, Straight, Curly, tell me about your hair!

14 Comments on Power Up Snacks, Rocksbox, and other Friday Favorites

1. Carrie this fit chick
    May 19, 2017 at 1:38 pm (5 days ago)

That necklace is gorgeous- love statement pieces like that. I love new jewelry… my favorite are RINGS. I wear some everyday and change them up every so often!

May 21, 2017 at 4:04 pm (3 days ago)

I just wore the necklace for the first time last night and loved it. And rings are so fun, I love looking down at my hands when I have a nice manicure and cute rings on.

2. Kelli @ Hungry Hobby
    May 19, 2017 at 2:58 pm (5 days ago)

ha ha I love when other food bloggers are honest about something they didn’t do quite right. Last night i threw an entire pan in the garbage and stomped my way to target… #bloggerlife

May 21, 2017 at 4:05 pm (3 days ago)

More often than not things do not go as planned in the kitchen right!

3. Ashley @ A Lady Goes West
    May 19, 2017 at 4:47 pm (4 days ago)

Happy Friday, gal! I had a Rocksbox subscription for about a year and LOVED to see what was in my box. I was always happy with the jewelry and ended up buying a lot. Also, YES for trail mix and nut snacks. I have a portion control problem though. Enjoy your day and weekend!! 🙂

May 21, 2017 at 4:06 pm (3 days ago)

I thought I remember seeing Rocksbox on A Lady Goes West, def excited to have some pieces to style this summer. And portion control is so hard with trail mix. I have the same issue with nut butters too.

4. Susie @ Suzlyfe
    May 19, 2017 at 7:54 pm (4 days ago)

I love those earrings the most, but I love all of the Rocksbox things this month! I wish I had them for the wedding this weekend!

May 21, 2017 at 4:07 pm (3 days ago)

I have a wedding next month and when I return this box I can put in a comment to my stylist which I think is cool.

5. Amanda @amanda-isms
    May 20, 2017 at 1:53 am (4 days ago)

Love your blog!! Got a pedicure this weekend too 🙂 I’m loving all the pinneaple things Target has now too! They have a pinneaple tumbler now that’s so cute! Enjoy your weekend!

May 21, 2017 at 4:08 pm (3 days ago)

Thanks Amanda =) I love all things pineapple, I really want to find a cute gold decor one.

6. Nicole @ Foodie Loves Fitness
    May 20, 2017 at 4:58 pm (3 days ago)

Your baked goods look delicious! And who doesn’t love trail mix? Such a good snack. Dried cherries are so good right? Sometimes I throw some of top of my smoothie bowls.

May 21, 2017 at 4:08 pm (3 days ago)

OH great idea to add dried cherries to smoothie bowls. I’m so excited that it’s also fresh cherry season!

7. Bethany
    May 22, 2017 at 4:36 am (2 days ago)

My husband will be all about the Power Up Snacks! The stock of trail mix we have right now is pretty crazy.

I’ve also been wanting a donut like a ton!

Wavy hair because you get by with it looking a bit messy.

May 22, 2017 at 9:09 pm (1 day ago)

We are obsessed with trail mixes too! Such a great healthy snack. And I wish my hair was naturally wavy, lucky. Mine is just frizzy if I do nothing to it.