Hello friends and Happy Friday!  We have one more week, ONE, left of the school year, I can make it, I think…..  I don’t want to wish the weekend away but I am so ready to be on Summer Break.  When I can enjoy some time traveling, reading, and relaxing by the pool.  For this weekend we don’t have many plans which probably means I’ll spend most of my time in the kitchen, outside, or at the gym, follow along on Instagram for all the fun.  Now to the real reason you stopped by the blog today, for Friday Favorites where I share all the food, fitness, and things around the web I’ve been loving lately.

Trigger Point

Trigger Point makes a variety of foam rollers, handheld rollers, and massage balls.  I have done a little foam rolling myself and have read about all the benefits of self-massaging your sore muscles to keep you moving well .  My friends at Trigger Point were kind enough to send me a few of their most popular products that relieve muscle aches; the GRID Foam RollerMB2 Roller, and NANO Foot Roller.

Trigger Point Therapy self massage rollers

I have started to incorporate more foam rolling into my workouts, so stay tuned for a Foam Roll Routine in the next couple of weeks.  And as someone who works on their feet all day long I have really enjoyed using the Nano foot roller to relieve foot pain.

Trigger Point Trigger Point Therapy NANO foot roller

I’m also so glad to have these handheld rollers for my Summer travels, we all know sitting on an airplane for hours is not very comfortable for our bodies.  All the rollers can be used to roll through tight muscles, knots, and kinks.

Trigger Point Therapy handheld roller MB2

Vegan Vanilla Shakeology

I’ve tried several protein powders and Shakeology is by far one of my favorites.  I use one scoop in my morning smoothie along with some fruit and spinach.

Vanilla Vegan Shakeology Smoothie

The powder itself is packed with protein, probiotics, superfoods, vitamins, and other nutrients.  Beachbody recently released a Vegan Vanilla flavor.  While I don’t have a dairy intolerance and don’t eat a Vegan diet, I still wanted to try the new flavor.  I typically have not been a fan of plant based proteins, but the Vegan Vanilla is delicious.  I actually think I might like it better than the Vanilla Whey Shakeology.

Beachbody Shakeology Vegan Vanilla

Friend’s Engagements

In the last week and a half two of my closest girlfriends from college have gotten engaged!  My friend Kelly while on the beach in Mexico and my friend Caitlin while sitting under the Eiffel Tower in Paris, seriously how romantic!  I’m so excited to celebrate their engagements, wedding plan, have bachelorettes, and just have reasons for us all to get together in the next year.  The last time my college girlfriends and I were all together was last Spring so I’m so excited to see them all.

Summer Vibes

Yesterday was the first day of June, and it’s crazy to me that the official start to Summer is not until the 21st.  What are you doing this Summer and what’s on your bucket list?  I need some ideas besides lay at the pool and eat ice cream =)  I’m also desperately in need of a Summer wardrobe shopping trip!

And if you’re trying to get bikini ready, don’t forget to check out my Fitness Page for some great Cardio and Strength Workouts, especially this Killer Abs Circuit.

Killer Abs Circuit Workout

@TPtherapy, Shakeology, Summber Vibes, and other #FridayFavs Click To Tweet

Thanks to Heather for todays Friday Favorites link up.  You can view previous Friday Favorites posts here.

What’s on your Summer bucket list?

Do you foam roll?

What’s your favorite way to eat protein?

16 Comments on Trigger Point, Shakeology, Summer Vibes and other Friday Favorites

June 2, 2017 at 12:13 pm (3 weeks ago)

Foam rolling helps my back a lot (when im not pregnant haha!). I’d love to try a shakeology–I have yet to try them!

June 2, 2017 at 11:04 pm (3 weeks ago)

Yea I need to read more on how to properly foam roll the back. I have legs down, but feel like I’m doing back wrong.

2. Carrie this fit chick
    June 2, 2017 at 1:41 pm (3 weeks ago)

I love the trigger point roller! I have one at home, but I don’t use it as much as I should. It hurts, hah! I’m looking forward to summer picnics and BBQs in Tahoe!

June 2, 2017 at 11:05 pm (3 weeks ago)

Picnics and BBQ’s in Tahoe, omg can I come?!? lol

3. Ashley @ A Lady Goes West
    June 2, 2017 at 4:10 pm (3 weeks ago)

YAY! You know I am a foam rolling LOVER! I am so happy to hear that you’re getting into it now too! So beneficial! I bring my own roller to the gym with me! 🙂 Happy Friday, lady! Enjoy!

June 2, 2017 at 11:05 pm (3 weeks ago)

Yes I think the first time I ever did it I used one of your posts! I need to do it more often so I’m hoping having this new roller will help me.

4. Bethany
    June 2, 2017 at 8:39 pm (3 weeks ago)

I’ve always been on the fence with Shakeology because of a couple ingredients and the price. I do enjoy it though. The cafe latte is my fave! I’ve been all about frozen cauliflower in my smoothies. Sounds weird but you should try it. It makes them so creamy =) I have a recipe on the blog. Have a great weekend!

June 2, 2017 at 11:06 pm (3 weeks ago)

I feel the same with Shakeology, it’s so tasty though and doesn’t make me gag when I drink it, lol. And I have seen so many people using frozen cauliflower, really need to give that one a try. Do you buy it fresh and freeze it or frozen?

June 6, 2017 at 1:45 pm (3 weeks ago)

It’s a tough one, I hope you give the circuit a try!

June 6, 2017 at 5:04 am (3 weeks ago)

I need to be better about rolling. It just hurts SO bad! (I know, I know…)

Protein of any kind is a win with me, though after a really hot workouts I always make a protein smoothie bowl. It’s too hot for solids!

June 6, 2017 at 1:45 pm (3 weeks ago)

Yes in the summer I love making smoothie bowls. I always love oatmeal, but find myself sweating if I eat it when it’s warm out.

June 6, 2017 at 11:41 am (3 weeks ago)

I love foam rolling, though I don’t do it as often as I prefer badly should. I have never tried Shakeology, but have heard great things!

June 6, 2017 at 1:46 pm (3 weeks ago)

I’m really hoping having this new roller will get me doing it more!

7. GiGi Eats
    June 7, 2017 at 11:27 pm (2 weeks ago)

SALMON is most certainly my FAVORITE WAY to eat protein. HA! I am way toooooo obsessed with it. It’s all I ever want to eat – so it is all I ever eat. And I will never get sick of it!

June 8, 2017 at 1:30 pm (2 weeks ago)

LOVE Salmon, It’s my favorite thing to order when out because I can never seem to make it the same at home.