Happy Happy Friday!  Any fun weekend plans?  We have NOTHING on our agenda and I’m pretty excited about it after traveling the last few weekends to Blogfest, Los Angeles, and a girls trip in Chicago.  Tom just has football practice Saturday morning (can you believe football season is almost here?!?) so I’ll probably get in a good workout and tidy up around the house.  Follow along on Instagram.  But now let’s get to all the things I’m been loving lately, some foodie finds, new workout apparel, my latest Rocksbox Set, and other Friday Favorites.

Halo Top Oatmeal Cookie Flavor

I’ve been loving having some Halo Top in the freezer when I’m craving an indulgent but healthy dessert.  I recently purchased this Oatmeal Cookie Flavor and it’s one of my favorites.  We may have finished the entire pint while watching the season finale of The Bachelorette Monday night.  And at 280 calories per pint, no reason to feel guilty if you eat the whole thing.

Halo Top

Rocksbox Set

This is my third Rocksbox set, you can view my previous sets here and here.  And this one has been one of my favorites.  I’ve worn each piece of jewelry several times while traveling this Summer.Rocksbox jewelry

Rocksbox is a designer jewelry membership program.  You get three hand selected jewelry pieces from over 30 designers delivered to your door based off items on your wish list.   You can keep the pieces for as long as you want.  When you’re ready to change them out you just return the box to receive a new set. You could also choose to purchase a piece and the monthly membership fee is applied as a credit each month.  It reminds me a lot of “Rent The Runway”, but for jewelry.  I truly think having a new jewelry piece completely transforms an outfit.

If you’d like to try a FREE month of Rocksbox use my code:  sweetandstrongblogxoxo at checkout.  It also makes a great gift if you have any friends or family birthdays coming up.

Rocksbox Set

Leslie Francesca Circle Studes in Gold Druzy

Rocksbox Set

Sophie Harper X Ring in Rose Gold

Rocksbox Set

Perry Street Luciana Necklace in Gold

RX Bars

While at the Idea World Blogfest Nutrition and Fitness Expo I had the opportunity to try several different flavors of RX Bars.  I had only tried the Coffee Chocolate Sea Salt previously.   I love that these bars are made with simple ingredients listed on the front and have enough protein to hold me over.  So far the Blueberry (unpictured because I ate it in the airport) is my favorite flavor.  I recently noticed they started selling them at Target, so if you haven’t tried RX Bars yet go out and grab a box as they are probably one of the cleanest snacks you can purchase.

RX Bars

Vie Activewear

My friends at Vie Activewear sent me the cutest outfit to shoot a workout post for you in.  I’m sharing the workout next week, but wanted to give you a preview of the outfit since I’ve received so many compliments on it.

Vie Activewear

7/8 Legging Wildflower Ombre // Similar Top, Aly Cross Back

I love how the top ties in the back and the pants have survived great through several different HITT workouts and hot yoga.  Stay tuned next week for a Beach Workout for your Booty next week.

Vie Activewear

Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Greens

I have been trying to use Vital Proteins collagen daily since the start of summer.  Hoping to see a difference in the thickness of my hair and clearer skin.  So far I’ve definitely noticed a difference in my skin and strength in my nails.  My hairdresser said it could take several months to see a difference in my hair since it’s so long.  The latest product from Vital Proteins I’ve tried is their Collagen Beauty Greens.  It’s a blend of marine collagen peptides, organic greens, and probiotics.  A serving also has 12 grams of protein, so I add it to my post workout smoothies.  If used alone it definitely has an earthy green taste, but mixed with almond milk and fresh or frozen fruit I don’t really notice it.  Perfecting a recipe for you soon 😉

Vital Proteins Collagen Beauty Greens

Around the Web

In case you missed it I posted the following on the blog this week:

Thinking of making this Baked Ricotta Cheese Dip with some fresh bread this weekend, trying to find something similar to our appetizer at RPM Italian.  And it wouldn’t be the weekend without Dessert.

Barry’s Bootcamp is Coming to DC!  I took my first class in LA and can’t wait for the upcoming opening date.

All the things @sweetandstrong_ has been loving lately for #FridayFavsClick To Tweet

Link up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness for the Friday Five.  And Heather for Friday Favorites.  Enjoy your weekend and be sure to read previous Friday Favorites posts here.

Tell me something you’ve been loving lately.

What are your weekend plans.

Have you tried Halo Top, RX Bars, and/or Vital Proteins?

18 Comments on Foodie Finds, Workout Apparel, Latest Rocksbox Set, and other Friday Favorites

1. Sara @ Oats & Rows
    August 11, 2017 at 11:59 am (3 months ago)

I’ve used the regular Vital Proteins collagen for a while and can definitely notice a difference in my skin, nails, and hair! I feel like my hair and nails grow so much faster now. I have nothing planned this weekend either after tons of travel and I can’t wait to relax! Have a great one! 🙂

August 11, 2017 at 2:43 pm (3 months ago)

Yes I have yet to hear someone say they haven’t noticed a difference after using collagen. And sometimes relaxing weekends are the best. I’m so excited to just hang around the house and in the kitchen.

August 11, 2017 at 12:36 pm (3 months ago)

The blueberry Rx Bars are my favorite as well! Hope you have a great weekend.

August 11, 2017 at 2:44 pm (3 months ago)

They almost taste like a fruit roll up, but much much healthier. Happy weekend Emily!

3. Carrie this fit chick
    August 11, 2017 at 12:50 pm (3 months ago)

Oh wow i love that top! The tie in the back is so cute! How excited am i for the new Halo Top flavors? Extremely!!

August 11, 2017 at 2:44 pm (3 months ago)

That’s my fav part of the top. And I seriously LOVE trying new flavors, they always get us to purchase that way right, lol!

4. Amanda @amanda-isms
    August 11, 2017 at 1:50 pm (3 months ago)

Love love love halo top oatmeal cookie! And love that ring!! I’m gonna need a chill weekend soon because mine have been so crazy! But all good things! I have a workout planned at the ravens stadium tomorrow (November project) -and a day with friends! Have a good weekend!

August 11, 2017 at 2:46 pm (3 months ago)

Oh how fun to workout at Ravens stadium, can’t wait to see pics of that. And yes sometimes chill weekends are much needed. Hope you get one soon!

5. Kelli @ Hungry Hobby
    August 11, 2017 at 6:49 pm (3 months ago)

Love any subscription services!!!! I have a shirt that ties in the back like that from Victoria secret I would definitely love more!!!

August 12, 2017 at 1:44 pm (3 months ago)

Yes to subscription services, I love anything that’s shipped to me. So not into going into the mall lately.

August 12, 2017 at 1:45 pm (3 months ago)

Def try a different flavor. I also tried some Enlightened that was pretty good. But there are plenty of days when I’m craving the REAL thing, sugar, cream, and all the candies, lol.

6. Ella
    August 12, 2017 at 2:19 am (3 months ago)

I really like your blog and aspire to eat as healthy as you do. Unfortunately I just ate some ice cream that is not that heathy and like you say, I feel guilty. (Way more than 280 calories, I have to check and see)
    Next time I will buy Halo Top so that I don’t feel as bad. Thanks for beins such a huge and healthy inspiration to me! I love your blog.

August 12, 2017 at 1:47 pm (3 months ago)

Girl, no need to feel guilty. I’m all about treating yourself too! I have such a sweet tooth and usually crave something sweet every night after dinner. Some days it’s a healthy treat, others I want all the chocolate, ice cream, cake. Gotta find balance.

August 14, 2017 at 3:31 am (3 months ago)

I’m actually eating a pint of Birthday Cake Halo Top right now. LOL! That and the Oatmeal are my two favorites.

You’re going to love the collagen long-term! I’ve been using a collagen-gelatin mix for years (different brand), and my hair and nails are basically steel.

August 14, 2017 at 8:11 pm (3 months ago)

Yes I can’t wait for my hair to feel thicker. And I need to try the Birthday Cake, is it coconut tasting? I don’t love coconut and find that problem with a lot of birthday cake flavors.

8. Agness of Fit Travelling
    August 14, 2017 at 10:53 pm (3 months ago)

Those RX bars seems like something I have to try before my workout! Where can I find them?

August 15, 2017 at 4:24 pm (3 months ago)

YES, they’re a great pre workout snack. And you can buy them online, off amazon, in most grocery stores, and Target even sells them now. Let me know what you think once you try them!