Hi there and Happy Thursday!  Tomorrow is officially the first day of Fall, which in my opinion means all things pumpkin are now acceptable.  The weather is a bit warmer here this week, but I’m so ready for booties, sweaters, and blanket scarves.

Just like I did for the Summer, I thought it would be fun to share my Fall Bucket List of all things I want to accomplish and do to enjoy this beautiful season.

Visit a Pumpkin Patch, duh!

Go to a college football game.  I get my fill of high school football every Friday night, I’d love to make it to a college game.

Carve pumpkins and roast pumpkin seeds, we always used to do this growing up.

Make and/or eat my favorite pumpkin foods; pumpkin cheesecake, bagels, cupcakes, puppy chow.

Visit a winery.  Wineries during the Fall in the DMV are so beautiful with the leaves changing, and well wine!

Dress up for Halloween.  I plan to dress up at school and for the Bodypump 103 launch at my local gym.  For the launch there’s four of us so we’re being the four seasons, I’m Spring.  Open to any suggestions for an elementary school appropriate costume for the PE teacher.

Visit a Sunflower Field, I believe there are some in upper MD near Baltimore I would love to visit.

Make a new Cocktail or try making Mulled Wine.  I have a long list of Drinks on my Pinterest Board I’ve never made.

Host a College Football Game Day Party with football foods or smoked BBQ.

I really hope my family visits and I get to host Thanksgiving this year.

Go to a Beer Tasting.

Enjoy another all you can eat brunch.  Our trip to Cava was one of the best brunches I’ve ever eaten!

Try a new meal delivery service.  I tried Blue Apron and Hello Fresh last year and would love to try another service, especially becasue I’ve been needing some dinner inspo ideas.

Go on a hike.  The leaves changing is probably one of my favorite parts about Fall.

Visit a Museum.  I’ve lived outside of DC for seven years and have only been to one Museum.  I really want to go see the Newseum, Holocaust Museum, or the new African American History Museum.

From my Summer Bucket list, I still want to master baking and decorating a cake.

Try a Sweatbox or Blast class.  You know I love trying new fitness classes.

Work on possibly getting a spin instructor certification.  I’ve also considered looking into becoming a health coach.  Either way, continue my education in the health and fitness field.

Run a race.  I’ve been wanted to do this since I came down with the flu and missed the Cherry Blossom Race.

Host a couples dinner party.

Go out to eat a good Italian Dinner.  After my trip to Chicago and RPM Italian, I feel like my homecooked Italian dinners don’t even compare.

Have a bonfire.

Decorate the house for Fall.

Watch Hocus Pocus, love that movie!

One of the most beautiful seasons, Fall 2017 Bucket list by sweetandstrong_Click To Tweet

Liking up with Amanda for Thinking Out Loud.

What’s on your Fall Bucket List?

What’s the weather like in your area?

28 Comments on 2017 Fall Bucket List

1. Bethany
    September 21, 2017 at 11:11 am (4 weeks ago)

Watch Hocus Pocus…..yes!!!! We are wanting to host more cookouts this fall.

September 21, 2017 at 9:42 pm (4 weeks ago)

Hosting is always so much fun!

2. Mom
    September 21, 2017 at 11:59 am (4 weeks ago)

Family Thanksgivings are wonderful! There’s a Sunflower field in Ohio, Dad and I are going. Beer Tasting, sounds so good! Invite me! A hike through the fall woods is one of my favorite things, I too, love Fall. ❤️

September 21, 2017 at 9:42 pm (4 weeks ago)

Glad you’re booked for Thanksgiving, I wrote this before you booked your flights 😉

3. Julie @ Running in a Skirt
    September 21, 2017 at 12:00 pm (4 weeks ago)

What a great list of things to do this season! I’m always so all about summer that I don’t focus on all the wonderful things fall. You’ve inspired me.
    You should make a fancy Moscow Mule with ginger candies and mint! That’s my favorite cool season drink.

September 21, 2017 at 9:43 pm (4 weeks ago)

OMG genius idea to use ginger candies! We’ve been obsessed with making Moscow Mule’s with tequila lately.

September 21, 2017 at 12:12 pm (4 weeks ago)

Yeah to fall! I really want to watch Hocus Pocus now. I am looking forward to hopefully doing some apple and pumpkin picking with the kiddos. I also love Halloween, so I am looking forward to all the Halloween festivities.

September 21, 2017 at 9:44 pm (4 weeks ago)

Halloween is such a fun holiday especially when you’re a kid and I’m sure now that you have your own. Definitely have to do some apple picking and go to a pumpkin patch, those are like Fall MUST DO’s, lol

5. Samantha
    September 21, 2017 at 9:30 pm (4 weeks ago)

I love your bucket list of ideas to do this fall! One of the top ones on mine is to go apple picking 🙂 Hopefully the weather will cool down again soon, I think being just north of you, the weather is just about the same!

September 21, 2017 at 9:45 pm (4 weeks ago)

Yea it’s so hot here this weekend, definitely doesn’t feel like fall outside. Apple picking is a great idea. What’s your favorite kind of apple? We love some honeycrsip.

6. Kayla
    September 21, 2017 at 11:41 pm (4 weeks ago)

I love Hocus Pocus!!! When we just went to Disney for the Halloween Party they had a Hocus Pocus show on the stage at the castle! I love the idea of a Bucket List, I might have to start one for each season just like you! I hope to go apple picking before it is too late, I seem to miss my chance every year and regret it since I love apples so much! Xoxo

September 22, 2017 at 2:00 pm (4 weeks ago)

Aw a Hocus Pocus show sounds so fun. And yes you must make it apple picking this fall, such a fun activity and so many yummy dishes you can make with apples

7. Erinn
    September 22, 2017 at 2:11 pm (4 weeks ago)

Love the idea of a Fall Bucket List! (I may need to do one next week!)
    Hocus Pocus is my jam – I watch it every year!
    Enjoy your weekend!

September 23, 2017 at 1:25 pm (4 weeks ago)

Yes you should totally make one! Have a great weekend Erinn.

8. Ashley @ A Lady Goes West
    September 22, 2017 at 7:44 pm (4 weeks ago)

Hi lady! Yay for fall! Green Chef is a tasty and super healthy meal delivery service you could try. And I want to go to a winery too!

September 23, 2017 at 1:27 pm (4 weeks ago)

Oh I think I’ve heard a about Green Chef, I’m just desperately in need of some new meal ideas. And wineries are so fun, I can’t even imagine how much you’re craving it now. Have a great weekend Ashley.

September 23, 2017 at 3:25 pm (4 weeks ago)

I love your bucket lists. All solid fall activities – especially Hocus Pocus! It’s a classic, for sure.

September 25, 2017 at 6:58 pm (3 weeks ago)

Yes to Hocus Pocus! Such a classic, and I plan to eat all the popcorn, candy corn, and halloween candy while watching it.

10. Sarah @ Bucket List Tummy
    September 25, 2017 at 12:15 pm (3 weeks ago)

Oh girl you know I love this sorta list. Bucket lists are my thing. Love all the fall related foodie stuff. Wineries are BEAUTIFUL in the fall, and pumpkin seed roasting is my favorite! College football really is such a fall thing. We tailgated last weekend and went to our local college’s game. I love the whole idea of it!

September 25, 2017 at 6:59 pm (3 weeks ago)

OH I love tailgaiting! I really miss living close to a college campus just because of that!

11. Nicole @ Foodie Loves Fitness
    September 26, 2017 at 6:28 pm (3 weeks ago)

I love your list! Going to college & NFL games is always so much fun. Last year we went to a Chargers game, but now that they’re out of San Diego, that probably was our last one. USC games are also really neat to attend! I also definitely want to have a wine country day this fall & do some hikes with my pup when the weather gets more mild.

September 27, 2017 at 10:36 pm (3 weeks ago)

Wine and Hikes sound like the perfect way to celebrate the Fall weather! I’ll be doing the same over here on the east coast, lol

12. amanda @amanda-isms
    September 27, 2017 at 12:52 am (3 weeks ago)

Bonfires are THE best. One thing I miss now that I live in a city haha. I will however, be making trips out to the wineries around Germantown area! SO beautiful!

September 27, 2017 at 10:37 pm (3 weeks ago)

Yes bonfires are so fun! And I need to make my way up to some northern MD wineries, we live closer to most of them in VA. All so beautiful though!

13. ShootingStarsMag
    September 27, 2017 at 5:09 pm (3 weeks ago)

Fun bucket list! I really need to get mine written down. I definitely want to watch Hocus Pocus, and some other fun Halloween films though!

-Lauren

September 27, 2017 at 10:42 pm (3 weeks ago)

I used to love the Disney Halloween countdown, I think Tower of Terror was another of my favs.

14. Tori @ Pursuing Posh
    September 29, 2017 at 7:03 pm (3 weeks ago)

Retweet to Hocus Pocus! Best Halloween movie. I am hosting a Friday the 13th party and have been researching “Halloween Drinks” so much it is now the only thing that comes up on my Pinterest board- aye aye aye.

September 29, 2017 at 9:38 pm (3 weeks ago)

Haha that’s hilarious, what drinks have you come up with? And I JUST realized Friday the 13th is October this year, such perfect timing for Halloween!