How are we only a little over a week away from Christmas?  Now as an adult I totally understand starting to get ready for the holidays before Thanksgiving.  There’s just not enough time.  We’re hoping to finish our holiday shopping over the weekend, a mix of online and going to stores.  Today for Friday Favorites I’m sharing my Holiday Gift Guide for the food or fitness lover in your life.  Happy weekend and happy baking, decorating, and shopping!

For the Fitness Lover

Holiday Gift Guide 2017 for the Fitness Lover

These Alo Moto Leggings are my absolute favorite.
Cozy Pullover
Wireless Headphones
Takeya Water Bottle
Kettlebell Set
Vooray Workout Bag
Adidas Athletic Shoes
Vital Proteins  Keep an eye on my Instagram this week for a Holiday Special.
Foam Roller
Credits on Classpass
A Massage

For the Cook

Holiday Gift Guide 2017 for the Cook 2017

Cast Iron Skillet
Instant Pot
Sous Vide
An Apron
Spiralizer
Serving Platter
Kitchen Utensils
Cookbooks, some on my wish list are, Sally’s Baking Addiction, Skinnytaste Fast and Slow, Seriously Delish, and Run Fast Eat Slow.
Subscription to a Meal Delivery Service.  Services I’ve tried and loved: Hello Fresh, Blue Apron, and Purple Carrot for meals you cook yourself.  And Freshly for ready to eat meals.

Other Holiday Favorites

If you’re looking for custom winter holiday party invitations   or elegant christmas party invitations I love all the designs from Basic Invite.  They’re beautiful and affordable.  It’s also not too late to get your order in for holiday photo cards.

Holiday Cards by Basic Invite

Last year I shared several of my Favorite Healthy and Indulgent Holiday Sweet Treats.  I’ll be baking a few of these this weekend.

If you’re traveling this Holiday season and need a no equipment workout, I’ve got you covered with my 12 Days of Christmas Bodyweight Workout.

12 Days of Christmas Bodyweight Workout

A Holiday Gift Guide for the food or fitness lover in your life by @sweetandstrong_Click To Tweet

Linking up with Running on Happy & Fairytales and Fitness for the Friday Five.  And Heather for Friday Favorites.  Enjoy your weekend and be sure to read previous Friday Favorites posts here.

What’s a gift you’re excited to give this year?

Do you travel or stay home for the Holiday?

Tell me one of your Holiday Favorites.

30 Comments on Holiday Gift Guide 2017 and other Friday Favorites

1. Lacey@fairytalesandfitness
    December 15, 2017 at 12:27 pm (9 months ago)

Wireless headphones are on my Christmas wishlist this year. Nice workout. We do one of those 12 days at our gym as well. I will have incorporate some of those moves into our workout.

December 15, 2017 at 10:44 pm (9 months ago)

Yes same with the headphones, I’m so annoyed with anything with cords these days, lol.

2. Deborah Brooks
    December 15, 2017 at 1:10 pm (9 months ago)

That gym bag is super cute! Great last minute ideas

December 15, 2017 at 10:45 pm (9 months ago)

Right they have some really cute gym bags.

3. Maureen @ Maureen Gets Real
    December 15, 2017 at 2:06 pm (9 months ago)

Since my parents live in Chicago and my boyfriend’s family live a town over from us we travel for a holiday each year. This year we’re going to Chicago to celebrate with my family which will be exciting!

December 15, 2017 at 10:45 pm (9 months ago)

Aw that’s exciting, def worth the travel time to spend time with your family.

4. Carrie this fit chick
    December 15, 2017 at 3:03 pm (9 months ago)

I usually travel for the holiday since my family doesn’t live where I live! I’m excited to give my parents their gifts the most 🙂

December 15, 2017 at 10:46 pm (9 months ago)

I’m always excited to give my parents their gift too! Have a great weekend Carrie.

5. Megan @ Meg Go Run
    December 15, 2017 at 3:20 pm (9 months ago)

I just got a spiralizer and I LOVE it. So far I have only made sweet potato fries.

December 15, 2017 at 10:46 pm (9 months ago)

Oh I haven’t tried sweet potatoes in my spiralizer yet, it’s one my list of things to try for sure.

December 15, 2017 at 5:13 pm (9 months ago)

Great ideas! I am hoping for an Instant Pot this year. Hope you have a great weekend!

December 15, 2017 at 10:47 pm (9 months ago)

I didn’t ask for one, but feel like I would always use it. I can’t cook crockpot meals during the week because I usually don’t get home in time to start them.

7. Chelsea
    December 15, 2017 at 6:08 pm (9 months ago)

I LOVE all of those ideas! I’ve got to try out that Instant Pot! I keep hearing such great things about them!

No traveling for me for Christmas, but I always like to get in a good workout first thing in the morning before all of the Christmas-craze starts to get going! 🙂

Have a great weekend girl!!

December 15, 2017 at 10:48 pm (9 months ago)

I’m the same with workouts before all the holiday craziness. I usually try to do some small workouts when traveling. Have a great weekend Chelsea.

8. Nicole @ Foodie Loves Fitness
    December 15, 2017 at 6:42 pm (9 months ago)

So many good ideas in this post! Agreed, the holidays have crept up so fast. I’ve gotten most of my holiday shopping done, but it’s confusing because I’m going to Florida for a family wedding & have to bring some gifts in my luggage, then I’m heading up to NJ to be with family for Christmas, so I sent some gifts straight to my parents… so I pretty much have no idea what gifts have arrived! 😉

December 15, 2017 at 10:49 pm (9 months ago)

OH wow that sounds like a crazy holiday season. I do the same and send most gifts to my parents so I don’t need to travel with them. Have a great weekend Nicole 🙂

9. Ana
    December 15, 2017 at 8:27 pm (9 months ago)

I am going to consider adding a spirilizer to my gift list, I love the idea of spiral veggies with lime.

December 15, 2017 at 10:50 pm (9 months ago)

A spiralizer is definitely a great kitchen tool. Zucchini noodles with marinara are my fav.

December 15, 2017 at 8:56 pm (9 months ago)

Great gift ideas! I always love getting any kind of new kitchen tool to try out!

December 15, 2017 at 10:50 pm (9 months ago)

Me too! They’re equivalent to a kid getting a new toy, lol.

11. bookkeepingsolutions
    December 16, 2017 at 5:15 am (9 months ago)

wireless headphones and Adidas athletic shoes are own my wishlist this year. I hope my bf read this comment lol

December 19, 2017 at 10:15 pm (9 months ago)

Haha send him to the blog post link 😉

12. Joseph N.
    December 16, 2017 at 2:20 pm (9 months ago)

Hello, Patricia.

I am obsessed with online shopping recently and the holiday is the perfect excuse for it. Lol. My sister would love those wireless headphones. She’s been complaining about her old ones so many time already. Wonderful blog, Pat!

December 19, 2017 at 10:15 pm (9 months ago)

I have been doing a lot of online shopping as well. Just so much easier, but sometimes nothing beats enjoying the craziness of shopping in the stores.

December 19, 2017 at 10:17 pm (9 months ago)

Thanks Kelly, Hope you’re having a great Holiday Season!

December 20, 2017 at 2:46 pm (9 months ago)

I wasn’t super into it until I found so many recipes I want to try. Happy Holidays to you too Laura!

13. Patrick@looneyforfood.com
    December 20, 2017 at 2:12 pm (9 months ago)

I love my spirilizer and use it daily! Great list of gifts. Im traveling to Florida for the holidays to escape the cold. I can’t wait for my sister to “open” her gift. Its a REALLY big and long trampoline for practicing gymnastics, so she can’t really open it, but she is going to go crazy.Have a great holiday

December 20, 2017 at 2:48 pm (9 months ago)

Aw that’s a great gift, I love giving gifts that I’m excited to see their reaction of. And definitly jealous that you’ll be traveling to FL. The weather is going to be even colder where we’re heading.