Hello and Happy Monday!  Did you catch our excited news over on Instagram last week?  Our team is growing and we’re expecting a little girl in April 2019!  Tom, myself, and our families are all so excited and our hearts feel so full.  I’m also feeling little scared because it’s my first pregnancy, but everyone has told me that’s completely natural.

Pregnancy Announcement

I just wanted to pop in today and share this exciting news.  In the next few weeks I hope to share a few pregnancy posts including, what I did in preparing my body to become pregnant, how we found out, and how I felt throughout the first trimester.  And of course posts will still focus on food and fitness, but I hope to add a few pregnancy updates as well.

Thanks so much to all of you that have shown us love on social media.  I loved reading each and every comment <3

Questions of the Day:

Any advice for your first pregnancy?

How did you find out you were pregnant?

Weirdest pregnancy symptom you had.

6 Comments on Our Team Is Growing

1. Kelli at Hungry Hobby
    October 22, 2018 at 4:45 pm (2 months ago)

Congratulations!! How very exciting! I am due with our first baby any day now!

October 23, 2018 at 11:31 am (2 months ago)

Thanks Kelli! And I know I can’t wait to read back through all your posts so I can now relate. Hoping baby boy comes soon!!!

2. Julie @ Running in a Skirt
    October 24, 2018 at 1:39 pm (2 months ago)

Congratulations!! So excited for you!! I’m due next month with twins and it’s been quite a wild ride. I hope you are feeling ok and looking forward to your updates.

October 24, 2018 at 4:27 pm (2 months ago)

Thanks so much Julie! And yes so excited to meet your twins! I’ve been going back and re reeading so many bloggers pregnancy updates so I can now relate 🙂

3. Nicole @ Foodie Loves Fitness
    October 25, 2018 at 12:50 am (2 months ago)

A huge CONGRATULATIONS to you lady! So exciting! I enjoy reading pregnancy related blog posts because it’s interesting to hear women’s stories, so I’ll be on the lookout for your features about your journey thus far.

October 25, 2018 at 1:48 pm (2 months ago)

Thanks so much Nicole 🙂